Aims and Objectives of JE-PF Cameroon
- To Dispense moral doctrine to prisoners, ex-prisoners, crime victims and their families in order to accelerate reformation and restore hope in them.
- To Rehabilitate prisoners and ex-prisoners by the acquisition of vocational skills in different domains, for future sustainability thus enhancing POVERTY ALLEVIATION (with particular emphasis on women, the youth and children).
- To bridge the gap between the prisoners and their estranged families, carrying out Children and mother care projects in conjunction with the social affairs services.
- To accelerate socio-economic development by providing the prisoners with basic necessities such as sanitation facilities, clothing, medication, food, renovating prison infrastructure.
- All activities geared toward Human Rights preservation and the rights of prisoners in particular.
- To educate and sensitize prisoners on the danger: of the HIV/AIDS pandemic and other sexually transmissible diseases, on methods of prevention, curbing, treatment and even eradicating the diseases.
- To promote Restorative Justice by trying to bring about reconciliation between victims and offenders.
- To work in partnership with other organizations of associations with similar objectives.
- To ensure that those involved in Criminal Justice have the opportunity to enrich their knowledge of Human Rights and Good Governance